Chado and postgreSQL: ERROR: function create_point(integer, integer) does not exist

I have two chado databases installed locally. One is individually installed the other one is installed insideTripal.

While I am running queries with the Chado database which is installed inside Tripal, it gives me some error message sometimes,

ERROR:  function create_point(integer, integer) does not exist

To solve this problem I have to create the functions by myself. it seems that the funsctin were not preloaded into the Chado schema insides tripal.

Query I issued on this database:

SELECT feature.uniquename FROM chado.feature LEFT JOIN chado.featureloc fl ON (chado.feature.feature_id = fl.feature_id)LEFT JOIN chado.feature srcf ON (fl.srcfeature_id = srcf.feature_id) WHERE srcf.name = 'IncAC_plasmid_SH163';

 

links: http://generic-model-organism-system-database.450254.n5.nabble.com/Error-at-the-time-of-chado-database-import-on-frange-featuregoup-foreign-keys-td460184.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datatable static image not found on the server

When you use ```datatables.min.css``` and ```datatables.min.js``` locally, instead of datatables CDN, you may have encountered that ```sort...