Switched back to Blogger

Couple months ago, I switched to WordPress because Blogger has less function I need comparing to WordPress. Today I moved back to Blogger because I want to use my own domain name with my blog and found out that WordPress charge $12/per/blog for using your own domain. That's sucks.....
I moved all of my old contents to Blogger, by doing the following steps
1. Login to your wordpress account and navigate to the Dashboard
2. From manage tab >> export >> xml file
3. Save the xml file into your local machine. At this moment if you tried to import this xml file into Blogger you will fail, because the structures of the xml files these two websites using are different
4. go to this website to format the xml file: http://wordpress2blogger.appspot.com/ and re-import to Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Datatable static image not found on the server

When you use ```datatables.min.css``` and ```datatables.min.js``` locally, instead of datatables CDN, you may have encountered that ```sort...